Monday, September 13, 2010

Project Based Learning Reflection

My reaction to the prospect of using technology as a key component in project based learning is one of amazement. I acknowledge that I am a novice at using all that is available for students and educators with web based tools. I believe the essence of the 21st Century learning skills is getting students involved in their own learning. The unlimited opportunities available in our multimedia rich world provide outstanding possibilities as we encourage our students to reach and exceed in these skills areas.  Integrating technology is a natural step in the process of engaging students and challenging them to higher standards. Project based learning often allows students to collaborate with others as they question and try to solve problems that relate to real world situations. Designing project based learning activities that use technology in building communication skills, research skills, and reflection skills seems to be a clear path which we should take.

No comments:

Post a Comment